Green belts are skilled team members with the goal of improving process excellence. They contribute to closing the distance between Six Sigma theory and real-world implementation. Six Sigma Green Belt applicants play an important part in process improvement, data inspection, and project management.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes